CALA Training Service's mission is to identify, then develop or acquire, then deliver facilitated training to CALA members and other organizations, in accordance with the stated needs of these organizations, and in a manner that supports the integrity, credibility and viability of the Association. CALA supports the laboratory environment by offering continuous training and skill upgrading.
We have a variety of courses including:
- The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard: From courses that cover the highlights of the new standard, a refresher, or a full understanding of the differences in the 2017 version, CALA training can bring you and your laboratory staff up-to-speed,
- Cause Analysis: Cause analysis is a structured method used to identify the contributing or causal factors that underlie variations in performance that cause non conformities.
- Auditor Training for ISO/IEC 17025:2017: Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct internal audits of laboratories that are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Measurement Uncertainty: Learn basics of uncertainty in analytical chemistry and microbiology.
- Risk Management: One of the key changes in ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is to use risk-based thinking in the laboratory's management system. Learn what it is and how to apply it.
CALA training is offered in a variety of formats at various dates throughout the year. All our training can be customized to your laboratory’s needs and delivered either on-site or through a virtual training session. Call 613-233-5300 or email email@example.com for more details.Register for a course